Dr. Stephen M. Erle (D.C) (CSCS) is board certified as a Doctor of Chiropractic and Physio-Therapist. Dr. Erle is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach, Olympic Lifting Sport Performance Coach and Certified Personal Trainer. As a clinician and professional coach he has had the privilege of working with athletes of all levels. While living in NYC he worked with multiple Broadway shows treating performers. In his 25 years of training and coaching he has trained and treated Professional football players, collegiate athletes, SEAL Team and Army SF personnel. He trained the Stanford University basketball team in tactical athletics using SEAL Team (BUD/s) training techniques.
Dr. Erle spent two years working as the team Chiropractor for the University of Mary Washington treating hundreds of athletes in the athletic training department as well as working as a Strength and Conditioning Coach and as the sideline doctor for the University Rugby team.
Dr. Erle additionally spent 8-years serving in the US Navy for NAVSPECWAR as well as a member of the US Army 20th Special Forces Training Platoon before an injury ended his military career. As the prior Training and Medical Director of a civilian Navy SEAL Program for 8-years Dr. Erle trained thousands of recruits for Special Operations Command schools.
Currently Dr. Erle is the owner and director of the Integrative Regional Medical Center and the team Doc for the Virginia Mutiny Football Team. Dr. Erle also recently co-authored a Navy SEAL workout book with Lt Stew Smith (USN SEAL, ret.).
• 25 years Certified Personal Trainer
• 15 years Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
• 15 years Board Certified Physio-Therapist
• (CSCS) Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
• (USAW) Certified Sports Performance Coach – Olympic Weight Lifting
• (TCCC) Certified in Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
• 8 years US Navy
• 1 year US Army 20th Group Special Forces Training Platoon
• 8 years Medical and Training Director for Navy SEAL Training Program
• Chiropractor for NYC Broadway Dancers
• Team Doc, Strength Coach University of Mary Washington Athletic Dept. and Virginia Mutiny Football semi-pro team.