Pain Is Outta Here!!
There is a new device in town. It is kicking pain to the curb.
Integrative Regional Medical Center is again part of the solution. This time it is against the Opioid Epidemic. We all have read in the news about the increase in overdoses (up 156% since 2010) and the rise of addicted people to pain medications. In many cases the people becoming hooked on the medications start on them due to an injury suffered in an accident. Months to years later they still are on these medications, and it is highly likely that they are on additional medications to stave off the inevitable side effects which come with pharmacoligical approaches to pain.
Available ONLY at Integrative Regional Medical Center is the neoGEN®-Series advanced electric cell signaling medical device. This device is the #1 rates pain and circulatory treatment.
What makes this approach to chronic pain and circulatory conditions so different and so effective?
- This device uses advanced physics principles instead of pharmaceuticals to treat pain.
- The Electric Cell Signaling Treatment (EST) refers to the use of electronic signal energy waves produced by an ultra-high digital frequency generator (UHdfg).
- These therapeutic pulsed energy waves are comfortably and non-invasively delivered directly into the body’s desired anatomical region.
- Management and Symptomatic Relief of Chronic Pain
- Adjunctive treatment of acute, post-traumatic pain
- Adjunctive treatment of post-surgical pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Prevention or retardation of tissue atrophy
- Increasing or improving circulation
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Maintaining or Increasing Range Of Motion
- Immediate post-surgical use to prevent blood clots (phlebothrombosis)
Oftentimes, new treatments remain on the fringe of medical treatment for years, or are not considered safe enough by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) to approve it. Worse yet, even if you would like to pursue the benefits of new treatments they are often not covered by your insurance carrier. None of these issues are a concern for people seeking treatment with neoGEN-Series device.
There is clinical evidence to back up the claims made from treatments with neoGEN®-Series. The device is FDA approved. For this reason it is highly likely that your insurance will cover a treatment plan which includes the neoGEN®-Series medical device.
— 19 of 20 patients dramatically reduced or stopped their use of opioids after being treated by the principles of physics rather than pharmaceuticals. —
Published Clinical Research
The neoGEN®-Series system has numerous published medical journal reports and studies involving the successful treatment of multiple indications, syndromes, and neurogenic pain conditions. The neoGEN®-Series system is the original (and only) EST medical system that was clinically utilized with the documented and published Combined Electrochemical Treatment (CET) protocol. Copies of the published research are available upon written request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Supply and Demand
An advance of this magnitude which is at the same time SAFE, EFFECTIVE, Uses NO DRUGS, and is NON-INVASIVE will naturally generate much curiosity. Once people realize that this device can be a game-changer in their lives they want to experience it for themselves and for their loved ones and friends.
A typical session with the neoGEN® will typically last 30 minutes. There are no side effects so you are free to travel to the office yourself and will be able to return yourself without assistance. Availability for appointments with this device are being restricted to patients with the most acute cases, but we are making appointments available on a first come first service basis.