What is Regenerative Medicine?
IRMC uses a field of Medicine called Regenerative Medicine. This means we endeavor to regenerate damaged tissue. The IRMC approach is in contrast to most medical clinics. Most clinics use a standard of care which merely cover symptoms with Cortisone, Prednisone, Gabapentin, Lyrica or other medications designed to only cover symptoms.
How Does IRMC practice Regenerative Medicine?
By using techniques that restore function to tissue. Millions of Americans suffer from Neuropathy. We are honored to offer a treatment which can regenerate sensory nerves. Learn more about our Neuropathy solution below.
Another example is scar tissue that develops in muscles known as Trigger Points. Trigger Points are naturally formed by your body in response to repeated stress on the tissues. Most clinics cover the symptoms of trigger points by injecting them with Lidocaine and / or Cortisone. IRMC uses a combination of:
1) Injecting the trigger point with a natural substance called Sarapin®. Sarapin® can help in actually breaking down the proteins holding the scar together.
2) Physical Rehabilitation. Once we have begun to break down scar tissue we exercise the tissue back into normal movement pattern and restore function of the tissue while removing the pain.
3) We often integrate Physical Rehabilitation with Chiropractic for the fastest and most complete outcomes.
Treatments for Knees and Other Joints
IRMC uses two products to restore knee and other joint function.
1) Hyalgan. This is a Hyaluronic Acid product which the primary ingredient of the normal fluid of a heathy knee. This is a proven product for stage 1-2 Osteoarthritis of the knee.
2) Hymovis. This is a gel type substance we inject into damaged knees with late stage Osteoarthritis of the knees. Often we use this product for knees when the patient has been diagnosed with bone on bone and cannot or does not want knee surgery.